Historically, our Continuing Education credits for insurance agents, adjusters and brokers have been recognized in Texas, Louisiana, New Jersey, New York, Ohio and Washington. The map below shows states which honor Texas credits via reciprocity.
Our Continuing Legal Education credits for attorneys have been recognized by the State Bars in Texas, Louisiana, New York and California.
If you don’t see your state listed below, let us know—we’ll explore accreditation to further our continuing education capabilities. Or, if all requirements are met, we can supply a Certificate of Completion in order for you to pursue reciprocity in your state.
Below is a listing of the CE/CLE credit hours that are approved/pending for the 2018 Houston Marine Insurance Seminar:
- Continuing Education for Insurance Agents, Brokers and Adjusters:
- Texas: 11.5 Accredited CE Hours (10.5 hours of General Insurance Principles; 1 hour of Ethics)
- Louisiana: 11 Accredited CE Hours (10 hours of General Insurance Principles; 1 hour of Ethics)
- New York: 11 Accredited CE Hours
- Florida: 11 Accredited CE Hours (10 hours of General Insurance Principles; 1 hour of Ethics)
- New Jersey: 11 Accredited CE Hours
- Washington: Pending
- Ohio: Pending
- Alberta*: Pending
*Alberta Insurance Council (AIC)
- Continuing Legal Education for Attorneys (CLE Hours):
- Texas: 9.5 Accredited CLE Hours (including 1 hour of ethics)
- Louisiana: 9.5 Accredited CLE Hours (including 1 hour of ethics)
- New York: Via reciprocity with Louisiana (Certificate of Completion provided for CLE credit direct)
- California: Pending
Check this page regularly as we will update and confirm available continuing education credits at our Conference.